Oct 9, 2012

Night stroll


blouse * Fun & Flirt
necklace * Forever21 (btw, great find! only $13)
heels * Bebe
Bag * Hermes
lipstick * Dior rouge lip colour 638 blazing red


Hello :) yes I'm still alive lol! is been a busy last few weeks, not that I'm complaining, it has all been great! ...lots have happened including well, it is officially Autumn yay!! who's exited for pumpkin lattes??  and even though I haven't had time to do any posts I sure have been shopping for an updated fall/winter wardrobe which includes lots of sweaters and sequins so get exited, well I know I am :0) it is my favorite time of the year and the weather here in our beautiful oasis has finally decided to give in a little, I hope that you like this post to kick start the holiday series and thank you for staying subscribed!


Love
❤❤
Mishelle

3 comments:

  1. Hermosa como siempre y si que te extrañaba muchoo, nos debes varios outifis asi que por favor ponte al corriente!! jajjajaj ntc Micky aqui seguimos apoyando (EVE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias muñequita :) de vrdd lo aprecio!! y si ya veras que si solo tengo que encontrar fotografo nuevo :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...