Jun 18, 2012

"Stripes & lace"


Outfit: Lace shorts my own design, paired them with a westbound striped boatneck top and Chinese Laundry peep toe ankle booties


"A design and confection of my own"
One thing you may or may not know about me is that I tend to design and confection some of my clothes, this happens because sometimes I want something but can't seem to find it in stores so I just make it ;) although I'm not a good seamstress years ago I learned all the basics in fashion design so I can trace and modify patterns, sometimes they are a success others not so much lol! but one thing is for sure -it's so much fun!! :D

my lace shorts inspired by the Dolce & Gabbana 2011 Spring collection
Backstage photo via Tumblr


❤❤Mishelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...