Jun 8, 2012

Highlight of my week


A couple of weeks ago I bought my first Harry Potter book, crazy right?! I'm a huge fan of the story and have all eight movies but truth be told reading is not my forte :/ (have a hard time concentrating) however the story is truly amazing and I always wanted to read the books but judging by the size of them I thought -who are you kidding?? so I decided to test my will power and see how long it would take me to finish it and promise to reward myself with the rest of them if I did good ...well unbelievably enough after I got home I just could not put it down, in fact I stayed up till 4am a few nights truly fascinated with all the details until I finished reading it... I was so proud of myself that, well you can guess the rest of my little tale :D


P.S. In the midst of the excitement I also got crafty and made myself some monster bookmarks that I had pinned into my Pinterest MUST-DO board.

I hope you liked this post and would love to hear what your favorite books/movies are ;)
❤❤Mishelle

Photos by Daniela Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...