May 26, 2012

What I wore to my sister's Graduation


I had been craving a men's wear inspired look and when I found this sleeveless long blazer I knew it would be the perfect piece to achieve it, I tend to gravitate toward feminine pieces so I had to pair it with a floral print ;) I hope you liked!

Outfit: Blazer Classiques Entier, Juicy Couture blouse, mimi chica shorts; similar print shorts; here, here and here, Christian Dior heels and Hermes Birkin bag. 

Photos by Lupita Monroy

Thank you for stoping by!
❤❤Mishelle

7 comments:

  1. Hey dear, how is it going? Thanks for your comment! I'm following back on bloglovin!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a wonderful long dress from Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, the bag is the bag, love love love, following you back on gfc

    http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving a comment on my post. :) Yeah! we can follow each other.. nice meeting you (over the blog lol)!

    And Hermes bag... classic!!! props to that! and I love your style too :)

    ayumi

    http://www.chibi-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much girls! I replied on your blogs ;)

    XoXo
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Love your floral shorts. Your blog is so lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit ! love the shorts & shoes!
    thnks for follow me, follow you back!
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    You look absolutely amazing in these pictures!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...