Mar 24, 2012

weekend mix

Weekend fun list:
1. Get lost in tumblr blogs for a couple of hours... one of my faves Gold Secret

2. Have frozen yogurt ^_^
3. Window shop with my sis :) 
Would you like to meet her?? ...check out her Tumblr blog here --> A Dancer's Dream
4. Go for a walk in our awesome weather! ...and while we're at it, get iced tea :P
5. Browse Pottery Barn's amazing displays and get inspiration for Easter decorations
How cute is this bunny wine topper?? ...since I don't drink, I'll place it on my sparkling lemonade bottle ;)
and what's a bunny without a fluffy tale ;)
6. Make a HKitty from build a bear workshop
7. And last but not least get an Easter/pastel mani ;)
Hope you liked, happy weekend!!!
❤❤Mishelle

All photos taken by me, for use and property of J'adore ma belle vie blogspot.
 If you'd like to share and use them please link back to this blog -Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...