Feb 21, 2012

my spring picks

Feminine pieces and pastels pretty much define my style so it should come as no surprise to state Spring is my favorite season ;)
My picks:
Besides the usual pastel pieces and florals, mint is definitely major for me this upcoming season
candy like, crystalized and golden-boho jewelry pieces
nude lipstick, a rosy blush and a bronzer for a subtle sun-kissed complexion
Also my new obsession, Chanel Chance Eau Tendre 
It's perfectly soft flowery notes define so much my personality it's become my signature scent year long
and lastly this snake skin wedges that I'll be using spring-summer

Printemps heureux!! 
❤❤Mishelle

4 comments:

  1. love the wedges and mint sweater.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Alina :) I love your blog as well and follow it with Bloglovin!
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty, pretty colors. Can't wait for spring! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...