Dec 21, 2011

snow globe

Hello loves!! I hope you are enjoying this Holiday season *</:o) for me it has been amazing, super busy month but I'm loving it!!
Hola amores!! Espero que estén disfrutando esta temporada de fiestas *</:o) para mi ha estado grandiosa, un mes muy ocupado pero me encanta!!

December is also my B-day month so I have lots of celebrations going on ;)
Diciembre es también el mes de mi cumpleaños así que tengo muchas celebraciones ;)

I was wearing: Dress and head band from F21, sweater-Victoriassecret.com, Mary Jane pumps-ShoeMint, sheer nude tights-DonnaKaranHosiery (btw they're amazing you can't even tell I have them on and definitely help with the cold), necklace-Nordstrom and my purse is vintage.

 Mishelle

Photos by Irving Sanchez

3 comments:

  1. The look looks great! Definitely need to shelter out the cold weather. Love the shoes too!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Chris :D I'm loving this shoes as well surprisingly super comfy and I think I could see you rocking them ;)
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute it is .
    mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...