Dec 3, 2011

dandelion

You'll be surprised to find that what I have the most in my closet are dresses, I love them because they are the easiest option when you don't know what to wear  ;) They are a statement on their own!
Te sorprendería saber que lo que mas tengo en mi closet son vestidos, me encantan por que son la opción mas fácil cuando no sabes que ponerte ;) Sobresalen por si solos!

I'm sorry I went a bit overboard with the pictures today :P there where so many good ones and I couldn't decide.
Perdón que hoy me pase un poquito de la cuenta con las fotos :P es que había muchas que me gustaron y no me podía decidir.

Outfit: Dress-Bebe, Faux fur shrug-Jolt, pumps-SteveMadden, clutch-KennethCole and for my necklace I used my Chanel belt.

Photos by Irving Sacnhez.

❤ Mishelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...