Oct 1, 2011

Opacité

I just want to mention I fell in love with this plaid jacket from the moment I saw it so be ready to see it a lot this fall ;P
Traducción: Solo quiero mencionar que me enamore de esta chamarra escocés desde que la vi, así que preparense para verla mucho este otoño ;P


Outfit: Pearl detail top, Matty-m; Skirt, Coco and Chase; Jacket, Guess; Heels, Classiques entier; bag, Hermès Birkin; Sunglasses, D&G Madonna; Necklace, Robert Rose; Pearl bracelets, JCrew; all other bracelets and Bow ring, F21; Shield ring, Tilly's. 

Photos by Irving Sanchez.


4 comments:

  1. that skirt is soo cute! love it! and of course the birkin is gorgeous!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna :) I love your blog!! you are so creative and talented!!
    xoxo!!
    -Mishelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if your have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it , follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! and thank you so much!!
    XOXO!
    -M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...