Oct 4, 2011

Desert Autumn

-Yep, I climbed the tree on my stiletto booties :P
Traducción: -Sip, me subi al árbol en mis botines de aguja :P
This is from a different day but is the only closeup pic of the ring I have :) ...it was Starbucks date with my sis -we usually get iced tea and the yummy cake pops that are so popular this days.
Está es de un dia diferente pero es la unica foto de cerca que tengo del anillo :) ...fue una sita de Starbucks con mi hermanita -usualmente ordenamos  helado y yummy paletitas de pastel que están muy de moda hoy en dia.

I hope you liked this post -Thank you for visiting!
Espero les haya gustado esta publicación -Gracias por visitar!

Outfit: Ruffled sweater-F21, Silk blouse-frenchi, faux leather leggings-free generation, Fringe booties-Colin Stuart, bag-Louis Vuitton, Dream catcher necklace and winged heart ring-ClothingCo, pearl and chain necklace-Robert Rose, Sunglasses-YSL.

Photos by Irving Sanchez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...