Sep 20, 2011

Gossip Girl



Greetings!! 

I wanted to share with everyone how much fun I had putting this outfit together, I am huge Gossip Girl fan and with it's 5th season's premiere approaching I figure a GG inspired outfit was in order, mainly from the early Blair Waldorf style ;)

I have to admit that this show is my guilty pleasure lol! I have all previous 4 seasons on DVD so I often spend my weekends watching a GG marathon and eating popcorn drizzled with agave nectar and a sprinkle of cinnamon (a treat I enjoy both making and eating) -yumm!! 

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING 

Outfit Details: Sweater, F21; Blouse, Essentials by Milano; Crochet shorts, TopShop; Belt, Ann Taylor; Maryjane pumps, bebe; Purse, Juicy Couture; Head band, Tasha; Watch, Guess.

Photos by Irving Sanchez.

4 comments:

  1. love to see more views hereaside from those posted in lookbook. nice blog! :)

    xoxo,
    Paula

    heartfeltbypau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Paula :) you're a very sweet girl!!
    I love your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,

    This outfit is great.... So happy I found your blog! Hope you are doing wonderfully!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em :) thank you so much!! I am so happy you think so ^_^
    Thankfully everything is wonderful!! is been a while I hope you are great as well ❤
    XOXO!!
    Mishelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...